We provide individual psychotherapy for adults across the life span, as well as couples therapy. Online individual sessions are also available via Zoom.us for California residents only.
We address issues related to:
- Traumatic experiences
- Childhood trauma
- Depression & Anxiety
- Dissociative Disorders
- Involvement in High-Demand Relationships & Cultic Groups
We utilize the following approaches in addressing your concerns and issues in addition to traditional talk therapy:
- Interpersonal Neurobiology
- Energy Psychology
The first step is to set up an initial consult. During that that time, we will focus on what is bringing you to therapy, what you've tried so far, and what you're looking for now. We will review how to get the most out of therapy, office policies and any questions or concerns you might have. If a decision is made to continue, this will be followed by 2-3 intake evaluation sessions, collaborative treatment planning, and subsequent treatment sessions. Please note that between-session homework is a critical and necessary part of treatment success.
We accept original Medicare and can bill PPO insurance as an out-of-network provider. (Please note that Medicare and most insurance companies have specific guidelines for covered online services.)
Our fee for a 50-minute therapy session is $200.
We also accept sliding scale fees.
1. How often do you meet for therapy sessions?
2. How many sessions can I anticipate before I see results?
3. Do you meet for longer than 50-minutes?
4. Can we do a combination of in-person and online sessions?
5. What if I have to cancel at the last minute?